- Title: Title transfers by Warranty Deed, a title opinion of merchantability of title, subject to conditions, restrictions, zoning, and easements of record will be provided and is available for review prior to the auction.
- Property sells subject to Seller confirmation. Closing services will be performed by Southern Hills Title. The closing agent fee will be divided equally between Buyer(s) and Seller. A 15% non-refundable earnest money deposit shall be due by the next legal business banking day, and the executed purchase agreement shall be required at the conclusion of the auction. Announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed materials. All bids will be taken on the property in its entirety, not on a per acre basis.
- Taxes: 2020 Real Estate Taxes were $6,831.22 and shall be paid by seller. 2021 taxes prorated to date of closing.
- Closing/Possession: Closing shall be on or before January 10, 2022. Possession shall be granted upon Closing.
- Internet bidders must register to bid for the auction and request approval to bid at least 24 hours before the beginning of the auction.
- Representation: Hewitt Land Company Represents the Sellers in this transaction.
- Seller: Joe and Julie Pekron
Hot Springs, South Dakota 57747
Join us Wednesday, November 10th, at 5:30 p.m. MT for the Live & Online Red Rock River Resort Auction.
Located in the heart of the historic district, the Resort occupies one of the grand sandstone buildings designed and built by talented artisans at the turn of the last century. With its timeless beauty and multi-functionality, the Red Rock River Resort has been recently renovated and offers a commercial space with no lack of opportunity.
Property Viewing Dates: October 11, October 25 and November 8 from 2-4, p.m. MT or by appointment.
Online pre-bidding opens Monday, November 8th, 2021. Live & Online Auction held Wednesday, November 10th at 5:30 p.m. MT on location at the Red Rock River Resort, 603 North River Street, Hot Springs, SD, 57747. Have your financial arrangements made prior to bidding. Broker participation invited (form and deadline required).