Red Floral Damask Sofa with matching pillows
All items are sold in “as is” condition. Please inspect all items at your own discretion before bidding. Items sell subject to Seller confirmation. Any announcements made day of sale shall take precedence over anything said, written, or implied prior to auction. Neither the Seller, Auctioneer, nor Affiliates of the Auction Company shall be held liable for any injury personal or otherwise.
Online bidding will open on all lots on Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. MST and begin to close on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. MST. Neither the Owners nor Hewitt Land Company shall be responsible for internet connections. Payment shall be due by Monday, January 30, 2023 and may be made via wire transfer, credit card (convenience fee applies), or check (only if provided at pickup on). Sales tax will be charged on non-titled items. All items must be paid for in full before they are picked up. Buyer shall pay any and all shipping and handling costs for items.
Item Pickup: All items must be picked up Monday, January 30, 2023. Load out assistance will be available January 30, 2023, from 10:00-3:00 p.m. MST. No items shall be loaded until payment has been made. All items must be removed from the premises no later than January 30, 2023. Risk of ownership passes to the Buyer upon winning the bid.
- Join us online for the Piedmont Valley Personal Property Auction, January 26, 2023 starting at 4:00 p.m., MST through January 28, 2023, 4:00 p.m., MST.
- Viewing time from 2-3p.m. MST Saturday, January 28th at 21746 Sidney Stage Road, Piedmont, SD 57769.
- Pick Up Day - Monday, January 30, 2023 10am-3pm. *The property has sold and all auction items must be removed Monday. Any items not removed Monday shall be considered forfeited. All items must be paid for prior to load out.
- For questions regarding any of the listed items, please contact Tanner Hewitt 605-490-7952 or Audra 605-206-0747.
- Items located at: 21746 Sidney Stage Road. Piedmont, SD 57769
- The 185 Allis Chalmers tractor, John Deere skid steer and Hot Tub are located at a neighboring ranch a few miles north of the property. Please call Tate at (605)415-7698 for information on these lots.