- T5N R28E Section (20) part lying north of the center line of Lot H-1 of the North Half of the SW4 and part lying north of the center line of Lot H-1 of the North Half of the SE4 and the North Half
- 405+/- Acres; 355.53+/- Tillable; Average Productivity Index of 52.10
- Mostly Promise Clay, Opal Clay, and Sansarc-Opal Clay Soils with 3% to 9% Slopes.
- 1 mile of Hwy 34/14 frontage; 1 mile of Old Hwy 14 frontage; 1 mile of section-line road frontage
- Chemical Fallowed 2020 Growing Season
- West River Lyman Jones Rural Water, water tank, cobett waterer, 1 livestock dam
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Bidding by Online and Live Auction
The property will be offered in Three (3) Individual Tracts and One (1) Distinct Combination (Tracts 1 and 2), selling in the manner realizing the greatest return to the Seller. Successful bidders shall deposit 15% nonrefundable earnest money at conclusion of the auction with the balance due in certified funds upon closing, on or before September 30th, 2020. Property will be sold absolute, without reserve bid or buyer contingency of any kind. Have financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Property will be sold by legal description only. Any survey required would be at the expense of the buyer. Marketable title will be transferred by Warranty Deed, subject to easements, restrictions, covenants and/or reservations of record. A title insurance policy will be available for your inspection prior to the auction. Cost of the title policy and closing agent fee will be split 50-50 between the Buyer and Seller. 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing. Possession of the farmland tracts will be immediately available upon deposit of earnest money. Possession of the grassland tract will be given at closing. Auctioneers, Brokers and their associated staff are representing the seller’s interest in this transaction. All information was derived from sources deemed reliable; however, neither Seller nor the Auctioneers/Brokers are making any guaranties or warranties, actual or implied. Property selling “As-is where is”. Inspect to the extent deemed necessary both on and off premise and use your own judgement when bidding. Announcements made at auction take precedence over any prior printed or oral representations.
Owners: Northstream Investments, Inc., Paul Nordstrom, Eric Nordstrom
Ft. Pierre, South Dakota 57532
Northstream Investments Grass & Farmland Auction
LIVE/ONLINE AUCTION: Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 1:30 p.m. CT.
Auction Location: Casey Tibbs Rodeo Center, 210 Verendrye Dr., Ft. Pierre. SD
Property Location: 17 miles West of Ft Pierre on Highway 14
1,516.85 +/- Total Acres (675.67 Tillable Acres) | Stanley County – Ft. Pierre SD.